LOOKING FOR AN APPRAISER YOU CAN TRUST?
- Stated Value is a reputable company with over 30 years of experience in writing appraisals and evaluating all makes and models of vehicles.
- We specialize in appraising antique, classic, customized and special interest vehicles, newer makes and models, trucks, trailers, motorcycles, motor homes, gray market vehicles, heavy equipment, etc.
- We are considered to be a truly "disinterested third party". We have no ties to any individual and/or company for the documentation we provide.
- It is our goal to be as realistic as possible in determining the value of the vehicle in an ever changing retail market.
- We offer the highest quality in written and photographic documentation.
SERVICES: Services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Stated Value (insurance coverage appraisal)
- Agreed Value (classic / specialty vehicle insurance coverage appraisal)
- Diminished Value (loss of market value due to damage to your vehicle by another party)
- Actual Cash Value (insurance loss appraisal)
- Presumptive Value - TX DMV (valuation for DMV taxes to be paid at time of registration)
- Bonded Title Appraisal (valuation for DMV for lost title)
- Market Range Appraisal (for current market value)
- Asset Evaluations for Banks, Loans, Classic Car Insurance, Estates, etc.
- TX DMV recognizes “Texas State Licensed Insurance Adjusters” as "Certified Appraisers".
- There is NO other govt. entity or private company in Texas recognized by the state that can certify an individual to be a “Certified Appraiser”.
- There are private companies in our state that you can pay for a piece of paper that lists an individual as a “Certified Appraiser”, but you cannot use it to sign any documents provided by the State Comptroller’s Office for Texas State Vehicle Appraisal Forms. These forms are for use only by Texas Licensed Insurance Adjusters or Texas Licensed Auto Dealers.
- The owners have been Texas Licensed Insurance Adjusters for over 26 years.
- You need to be sure someone is legitimately “certified”.
DIMINISHED VALUE EXPERTS:
- Our company was started in 1991, and it has maintained the highest quality of vehicle evaluations.
- Our services have been hired for many lawsuits including two class action lawsuits for Diminished Value and for Actual Cash Value. Our involvement with these lawsuits settled in our client’s favor.
INDEPENDENT VEHICLE APPRAISERS:
- Our services have been used by consumers, banks, insurance companies, attorneys, credit unions, FBI, U.S. Marshals Service, etc. throughout the years we have been in business.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
- We’re committed to providing you with the highest level of service, so you’ll always be pleased that you chose us for your appraisal needs!
- If we are going to spend the time and effort to write and sign off on an appraisal document - which we put in an extraordinary amount of effort - we want to make sure you get a document that settles your need - and does not create more issues or expenses for you.